Compact Laser DIOLAS Photon
DIOLAS Photon is the new leader of high-quality compact lasers. With its unique abilities and specialized accessories, it becomes the perfect tool for medical doctors in many fields.
The instrument which adapts to your needs
- Store your own user name and own set of treatment parameters
- Easily choose treatment parameters on-screen from the list of indications of your own medical discipline
- Configure the laser system with accessories such as handpiece holders, etc. according to your preferences
- World’s first compact laser with LFD (Levelled Field Density) Mode which limits coagulation to a constant 1 mm for clearly reduced collateral damage
- Large 10,4 ” True Color Touch Panel for easy and intuitive use
- Compact, lightweight and easy to carry
- Multi-user system for infinite storage of individual user programs
- Interactive assistant program for easy selection of treatment parameters
- DIOLAS Photon One
Cost-effective entry-level model
- 15 Watt @ 980 nm, alternatively 810 nm
- 20 Watt @ 980 nm, alternatively 810 nm
- 20 Watt @ LFD Mode
- DIOLAS Photon Pro
High-power advanced model
- 30 Watt @ 980 nm, alternatively 810 nm
- 50 Watt @ 980 nm, alternatively 810 nm
- 30 Watt @ LFD Mode
- 50 Watt @ LFD Mode
- DIOLAS Photon Duo
Powerful dual-mode model
- 30 Watt @ CW 980 nm + 20 Watt @ LFD Mode
- 30 Watt @ CW 810 nm + 20 Watt @ LFD Mode
Fibers & Handpieces
The fiber-based laser systems of Limmer Laser have an outstanding variety of flexible fiber applicators that are specifically designed for the requirements in each medical discipline.
Range of Fibers & Applicators
- Ultra-flexible Bare Fibers
- Sidefire Fibers
- Harpoon Fibers
- EndoRadial Fibers
- Focussing Handpieces
Bare Fibers, also called front-firing fibers, are a standard accessory for minimally-invasive endoscopic or laparoscopic surgery.
- Highest possible levels of flexibility for improved bending characteristics (e.g. for flexible endoscopes)
- Extended resilience during use by superior inner fiber core and protective layer materials
- Ideal beam profile at the distal end for less scattered radiation effects at tissue
The Harpoon Fiber has a unique fiber design not comparable to other manufacturer’s products.
- Great handling advantage to the surgeon whenever it comes to the tangential cutting of tissue, e.g. during tumor surgery
- Not defocussing the laser energy, instead it redirects a focussed spot in an angle optimized for e.g. endoscopic surgery
- There is no other fiber like the Harpoon Fiber available.
The EndoRadial Fiber is an outstanding solution to surgeons whose emphasis is on vascular treatments. By a special lense system, it redirects the laser energy in a 360° angle, reliably shrinking the blood vessel.
- No more need for extra and difficult to handle catheter sets
- Easy and controlled introduction into the blood vessel by a rounded distal end
- Available in different sizes, depending on the diameter of the blood vessel
The Sidefire Fiber has become a standard tool among surgeons e.g. in Urology where the superficial ablation of soft tissue inside hollow organs is required. In an angle of about 90°, it redirects and slightly defocusses the laser energy in a way that high tissue ablation rates are achieved.
- Easy and controlled introduction into the endoscope by a resistant, rounded distal end
- Adjustable integrated joystick for precision movements of the fiber
- Extended life-times by highest material quality
Limmer Laser offers a broad range of focussing handpieces with optimal handling characteristics for the individual surgical purposes. The laser energy exits the handpiece in a highly focussed way and specific distance, providing ideal cutting characteristics.
- Optimal for cutting or coagulation of soft tissue e.g. during open surgery
- Smallest spot sizes provide a precise cut without collateral damages to surrounding tissue
- Available in different designs, optimized for specific indications